Vishrambag Chowk, Sangli
This is an AIR approved Brevets de Randonneurs Mondiaux (BRM) sanctioned by ACP.
ACP rules for BRMs Worldwide are to be followed strictly.
Please ensure that you have read and understood the rules
Additional Rules are applicable in India - Please ensure that you have read and understood them
This event is organised by Sangli Randonneurs (Approved by Audax India Randonneurs - AIR).
Route Details : Proposed route for 150 Brevet Populaire. Vishrambag chowk to Sangli bus stand via Ambedkar road then till shiroli via Jaysingpur city. Then continue along highway ahead of adi flyover and turn back and continue till Sangli bus stand. Take the 1st left and continue along station road and then kali khan to reach Kranti Bhel.
Registration mode : Online only.
If anyone has trouble in registration, here are the key steps
1) You have to register as Audax member first. Go to Audax India website. Pay 250 for one time registration or 750 for 1 year. If existing, simply login and continue.
2) Rider details/dashboard page will appear. Click on register for an event there. Then scroll down. Find Sangli Randonneurs. Click on 7 - 150 which will in yellow.
3) After that you will be taken to wizbiker site. Login / signup there. The cart icon will be there in top right corner that will show 1 item with our event details. Click it and proceed to checkout to complete the payment (INR 300)
4) Then head back to event page link. Click on fellow riders tab. Your name should feature there if registration is done properly.
Instruction Only For Female Riders:
Sangli Randonneurs encourages the Female Rider participation in all our BRM events. Female Rider has to first register for the event and should finish the ride within stipulated time on the event day to be eligible for 40% cashback of the event fee.
Important things to know before Participating in BRM (of any distance)
# Compulsory before start - Helmet, front and tail light, RV (Reflective Vest), AIR waiver form filled, Bib showing rider details (can be downloaded from Audax site)
# Disqualification in case of cheating such as using motorbike to drag, deviating from route, falling short of desired distance, missing checkpoints, using support vehicle etc.
# Group riding is encouraged but in a single line on the extreme left of road.
# Masks must be worn at flag off. You can either keep it or remove it later during the ride.
# Few tips for nutrition and hydration
1) Make sure you are drinking at least 250 ml water every 20 min of riding. (ORS, Coconut water or limbu sarbat) whatever you are comfortable with. Avoid cold water or plain water. Less hydration can lead to cramps.
2) Nutrition and hydration requirement for approx 65 kg rider
2 medium sized banana every hour
1 energy bar (I recommend Rite bite sports bar) every hour
3) Slow down if you feel dehydrated. Don't force yourself. Use easier gear in that case and just keep pedaling.
# A steady and safe ride till the finish line is more important for brevets than average / top speed as it's not a race.
# Organizers will provide support only at check point regarding hydration and nutrition. Jersey or shorts or cycles won't be provided by organizers and participants have to bring their own.
# We are very particular about start time. Riders will be disqualified immediately if reached late even by 2 mins to start. Only exemption is that organizers are late in starting due to unforeseen consequences.
Contact Details :
Rohit Thorat : 8097831640
Sharad Kumbhar : 9860256238
|#||Subscriber Name||Rider Number||Fee||Medal||Result||Club||Seq No|
YTC=Yet to Confirm, DNS=Did Not Start, DNF=Did Not Finish, LF=Late Finish
Event Fee: 300
Online (UPI/Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking